- I plug my nose at the stench of the sick You have given me to care for.
- I often rant and rage at my circumstances and don't rest in the knowledge of Your goodness.
- I don't want to live with less....I want more and can be wasteful with what You have provided.
- I am often resentful and do not exhibit the quiet, steady love that is You.
- I spend more time feeling sorry for myself than having compassion on the poor, the unfortunate, and the hurting.
- I exalt myself more than I exalt You.
- I don't motivate the world to take a second look at You.
I ain't no saint. How is that You still call me beloved?
Search me, O God, and know my heart!Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting! (Psalm 139: 23,24)
Image taken from here.