Friday, March 17, 2006

LOOKING FOR MIKE

I found my mom in tears yesterday. Mike died. Mike worked on her staff over 17 years ago. He lived alone. His closest relative died a couple years back. Mike was alone. My mom said he didn't have anybody. Mike lay in his yard for I don't know how long before he was found. That is because nobody was looking for Mike.


Perhaps Mike preferred being alone. I don't know. But I can't get him out of my mind. Lord, give me eyes to see the Mikes in my life. I can free up some time.

I promise to start looking for Mike.

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? and not one of them shall fall on the ground without your Father: but the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.--Mathtew 10:29

No comments: