My goal was to rejoin the Blogging World once we launched this huge account at work. The official launch has happened and I am looking forward to life returning to a slower pace.
Nothing too exciting going on with me, but here is the latest:
1. I went to the doc's yesterday because I fell and sprained my leg a month ago. It still hurts. He told me I need more time, keep an ace wrap on it, and quit wearing heals albeit short ones (lol).
2. I just read a very interesting book...quite a sleeper I must say.. ...Christ the Lord, Out of Egypt by Ann Rice. My daughter saw me reading this and said, "Ann Rice...doesn't she write about vampires?" Written in the first person, Rice explores what Jesus might have been thinking and experiencing as a child. Some great historical information is built in. But most interesting to me was what Rice had to say after, about how she ended up writing this book and her research/sources.
3. I feel like I am 100.
4. My office is a wreck.
5. I had my hair highlighted.
6. I was at a 1st birthday party on Sunday and I have never seen such a joyful, exuberant, happy little guy.
7. Having my mom's basement bathroom remodeled. Maybe I will show you some before and after pictures, but can I just say that the "before" was worse than a dungeon? The toilet has been pulled so the floor tiles can be put down.
8. My daughter remains my best friend.
9. I missed reading your thoughts, your happenings.
10. I WILL see you tomorrow!
image taken from here.