Tuesday, March 27, 2007

NOW I LAY ME DOWN TO SLEEP

This is a pretty cool post today. Since you all have been praying for 7-11 Sam & her kids, they have moved from the motel and now are renting a little house. Someone gave them a complete living room set. Her son and daughter will each have their own rooms. Sam's daughter didn't have a bed, and was sleeping on an air mattress with a hole in it...had to be inflated several times a night. I lent them one of mine. And today, my church is working together to deliver them a pretty day bed and a couple of bikes!

If you will...please keep praying for them. The kids are still having some trouble in school and on the bus.

On another note, I haven't seen Robert all winter. I am worried about him and was hoping that with the warmer weather I would see him around soon. I am holding some bottle money for him.

Image taken from here.

3 comments:

Tracey, in MI said...

made me cry- ;)praying

Richard said...

Nice to hear that things are going well for them.

Often times we want to be like the hare who sprints to the finish, when slow and steady generally works better.

KayMac said...

Tracey: softy...wink!

Richard: aaaaaaahhhhh, very very good point