Monday, February 12, 2007

WHERE GOD HAS LED ME TODAY

He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8
.
My response can only be the words of your servant David--"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer." (Psalm 19:14) Teach my Your ways, tame my wayward heart, strengthen me, correct me, purify me, sanctify me. I am Yours, I am Yours!
.
.
Image taken from here.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Who could say it better than David.
Amen and amen.

Richard said...

I agree. Now, if only we could convince the rest of the world.

Diane Viere said...

I so identify with David....in so many ways, the good, the bad and the ugly! Thankfully--our Lord sees us covered by His righteousness...this alone is worthy of praise!

BTW: Loved your "I am done complaining" post! Perfect!

Diane

Jada's Gigi said...

i know I've got the "love mercy" part down pat...Thank goodness we belong to Him!!