Tuesday, July 11, 2006

MISSIONAL CAMPING


GOALS FOR MY WEEK OF MISSIONAL CAMPING:

1. Sleep in every single day.
2. Finish Luther's Commentary on Romans.
3. Have Darryl's blueberry pancakes for breakfast.
4. Hang out w/ my friends.
5. Take naps.....many....daily.
6. Finish Stetzer's Planting Missional Churches.
7. Don't cook if I don't feel like it.
8. Spend at least an hour w/ my "brother" Rob, just catching up.
9. Stay up late around the campfire.
10. Read just for fun.
11. Talk to a bunch of people I don't know.
12. Daydream.
13. Start using my brand spankin' new ESV Bible.
14. Play w/ all the kids.
15. Hang out w/ the teens for as long as they tolerate me.
16. People watch.

7 comments:

JT said...

that sounds fantastic! i'll miss you while you're gone. but fill me in on all the deeets when you get back! love you kaymac.

Margie said...

be safe and I hope you are not going to be in a tent... EW!

mel capra said...

dang that sounds absoluetly fabulous. i'm majorly jealous. I love you! I hope you have a blast and a half mom!

Peta said...

yeah, that just sound like a wonderful time. I think you're amazing, I'm a teenager that would tolerate you for 24/7, haha :))

Margie said...

miss you!

Tracey, in MI said...

people watch? you mean people who happen to be men in snorkels?

KayMac said...

Ummmmm....yes Tracey...I certainly was watching then!! And then later, and well, until they were gone actually!