Thursday, April 20, 2006

CRAZY KIND OF LOVE

What You have done for me is crazier than Dennis Rodman in a wedding dress. You called to me in the midst of my wildness, in the midst of my corruptness, and You proposed to me. My heart was a heart of stone. I was dead in my sin. What did You see? What could You, O Beautiful One, want with me? Yet You washed me in Your blood and I was suddenly alive and clean. You placed a veil on my head, dressed me in Your righteousness, placed a ring on my finger and betrothed me to Yourself forever. You continually kiss the ugliest parts of me with lips that are pure and holy. You breathe new life into me through Your Spirit.

I don't get You sometimes....I cannot comprehend...Your love....the depth of Your love. But You have become my desire, my life, my breath, my purpose. My God! My Lord! My King!

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.--John 3:16-17

No comments: