Image take from here.
I love my job. You guys, I really do. I can't even begin to name all the benefits, but here are a few:
- I work with some of my closest friends.
- I can talk to my daughter online all day.
- I am continually challenged to learn something new.
- My boss not only appreciates, but expects and empowers you to make decisions for the better of the company.
- There are people everywhere-customers I talk to on the phone, associates coming through the office throughout the day,-new people all the time.
- Things rarely get boring. My boss is always onto a new venture, a new project.
- There are a few difficult people and I have learned to grow and mature spiritually because, and sometimes in spite, of them.
- It has been a safe haven for me during the past five years of divorce and recovery.
- When I work hard, it is noticed and rewarded.
- Two awesome kids come to work with their mom a couple times a week and just their sounds-their voices, their laughter, running feet-put an instantaneous joy in my heart.
I am grateful, I am thankful, I am blessed.